Sewer or Storm Drain Camera Inspection
GAC Company has a variety of high quality, high-resolution video inspection equipment that we use for our Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) pipe inspections. As sewer systems age, the chance of deterioration, blockages, and collapses increase, all of which are of major concern. We use CCTV inspections to determine current sewer conditions and to aid in the planning of a sewer maintenance program. Investing in proactive measures to improve performance levels of sewer systems will pay dividends over the long run.
- Although our equipment was initially designed for use in sewers and drain pipes, we find that we can perform video inspections in a variety of situations
- These include a visual survey of vertical gas chambers, drill borings, and hazardous waste sites
- We use a variety of propulsion methods, from pushing the camera on ‘skids’ in small diameter pipes to robotic tractors for pipelines 4 to 48 inches, we are well equipped to provide video solutions for the majority of situations
- We employ a range of cleaning methods from balling to high pressure jetting
- We use Balling, where relatively light cleaning is required, and vehicle access may be limited. It utilizes the buildup of head pressure behind the balls, which sets up a spinning, cleaning action of the ball.
- Examples of Inspections